Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hopes too high.

Its holiday time and it really is this time.
Me and my family are going to china for a holiday, which is great and the shop is undergoing renovations while we are away ^_^

The other night i had a dream that i met a girl, started talking with her then after a little while we sat down on a bench decorated with Christmas decorations under a bright Christmas tree and... u know started hooking up.Yes, im sorry michelle that i dreamt of spending Christmas with another girl in my dream, i told u cause i wanted to be honest with u.

I also hope you understand that, my dad hasnt been back to china in over 20years and its time that he has a holiday and then come back to continue working harder =)
its not that i dont want to come back and celebrate Christmas with you, but that i dont want to leave my family in china.

I promise i will only look and not touch ? hows that sound hehe
_____________________________________________________________

I have just recently finished my 1st year of mechanical Engineering and really didn't do well, i guess engineering just isn't the thing for me *sighs*
I plan to change uni courses next year, but to which course im not even sure =\
_______________________________________________________________

I few months ago i did a test to become an Aeronautical Technician, after a month or 2 i got results back saying that i advanced to the next stage and was able to go in for the interview. I was soo happy, so delighted. I have a lovely GF and was headed in a good direction. It was only after my interview that i knew i could have done much better and should have prepared much better for it. Last week i received my follow up call for the results of the interview to know that i wasnt one of those sucessfull applicants and was put into the waiting list, even so i was told that the chances for me to get in were very small. My heart was broken, shattered, i lost direction of what i was going to do. Tears Fell. I hoped that i could get the position, earn enough money and hopefully go to Japan with you Next Christmas. But i dont know if that can be the case now. Im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment