On the 21st of August i caught up with josh and ella at the Windsor Castle Pub place in maitland. we had dinner shared gossip and chatted, afterwards we decided to go bowling at rutherford, ella forgot her socks so she had to go back home to get them. i got there first and i sat in the car waiting for them. Flashbacks came to me.
I remembered back to about the same time last year when you came back to australia from your trip overseas to visit your family. i remembered when i slept in the car overnight to pick you up. I remembered being the last one that you saw before you left australia. I remembered the goodbye hug that we gave one another when i farewelled you. i remembered being the first one to see you again when you came back to the country. I remembered the excitement that i was in knowing that you were on your way back every second that i was waiting, knowing that every second you were closer. I remembered being that excited that i hardly got any sleep. I remembered the food we ate, the photos we took, the toys i won you, but most importantly i remembered you. each and everyone of those memories came back like no other. At that moment i questioned my decision, whether i made the right or wrong one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well...wad has been done, cant be undone? :) will def still remb her for the next few months? :)
ReplyDelete