Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Relationships

I got told by a friend of mine that i recently met to not take relationships to seriously, of course at first this did sound abit bad to me, but then i kept listening to what she said and then the pieces of the puzzle started to make more sense. In not taking it too seriously she meant that, we are still young and that finding 'the one' at this age is close to impossible, of course trying is great but being able to learn from your mistakes is one very important thing in life. Being with someone new and being able to think, wow your much better than the last girlfriend that i last had, is good. Of course comparing people with one another isnt a very nice thing to do.
Theres a very nice sentance - To get the princess you must first slay the dragon.
What i learnt from my friend was that, Do i miss my last girlfriend? yes. Do I miss being in a relationship ? yes, more than my last girlfriend though. I learnt that what i missed most was not being with someone at the moment.
The last time i was at Nathaniels place and i seen people snuggle together, i felt sad, lonely and out of place. I missed the feeling of being with someone. I wanted to know that when i was away from tamworth for the weekend that i had someone to hangout with, someone that i could spend my valueable time with and someone that i could turn to right away when i was bored( and this not being a mate) and this being a girl. My Girl.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u could spend ur valuable time with ur best friends too! not only with ur girl.
    I do have bestie who is a boy. we talk almost everyday. i'm very happy with that. coz i can be 100% myself.
    Sometimes there is something that we just can't share with our partner for some reasons, and at that time only best friends could do. That's what friends are for. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. testing the waters. you gotta slay the dragon to find the princess :)

    ReplyDelete