So the new thing i have begun is attending BodyPump Classes. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And then followed by a intense 30minutes of cardio without fail, no excuses no matter how tired or sore i am from the workout.
Leaves me feeling fresh each time, every time.

I never thought that my legs were so weak. But after doing lunges and squats i have come to the conclusion that i hate doing both of the leg exercises. I realized that i also have bad balance abilities....even more of the reason to work them out !

No excuses. It only counts when it hurts. You only get out what you put in. So to achieve i must push myself to achieve.
At the beginning of my Gym training i wanted to be a body builder, i wanted to be ripped. I wanted arms the size of my thighs and minimal bodyfat. But after months of training i have come to the conclusion that i dont think my physique is suitable. I train hard yet get no results. I dont want to struggle to stretch or run funny cause im too big. And i dont want to look like this guy.
So all i want now is a job and to be fit and healthy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment