Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year

First I would like to wish everyone that reads this a Very Happy Chinese New Year ! i hope you all have a very prosperous year of the Dragon and that you are all healthy and happy.
Tonight i did a MC position with my friend Jo. Below is a picture of us next to the Lion after we completed our tough night.


We were given the script of what to say yesterday morning, awesome right? and then told that we had to summarize and find mistakes and learn it all to read tonight. I spent my thursday afternoon,friday afternoon, saturday & sunday lunch and afternoon talking about what was in it,BUT it was only till yesterday lunch that we were given the script. Which listen here...was not yet finalized ! a heap of crap i tell you. And then i had to skip my usual gym routine to go out and practice some more. If you dont know me then i'll briefly tell you, I work 6 nights a week at my parents shop. As everyone looks forward to their weekends, I look forward to ONE DAY and that day is monday. I enjoy my day at the gym although waking up early to attend a 9am BodyPump class i have no regrets on it. I follow my routine of BodyPump with High Intensity Cardio and then weights and a walk to cool down.
But today and last week i have had to loose lunches and afternoons...but most importantly my monday night dinner. My Monday night dinner usually is just a simple dinner with some of the best mates you could have and some lame jokes here and there. BUT its enough to make me ready for my week ahead of work joyful. But this week all i have been doing is this S^*tty MC rubbish. I now think i'll be angry all week cause i haven't had time off. Look out customers !

This years Newcastle Chinese Association was run by THE worst people that possibly could run it. If they can manage me and chris could run it much much better !

Anyway, i think its enough rambling on and its time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment