Sunday, May 19, 2013
My 23rd.
Wow. Didn't even realize but i'm already 23. The number may seem small to some and big to others, to me however it's just another number. Another year has gone by and yet I am still in the pursuit of a job and also a career of course. But yet this year being slightly different as the pressure builds on me because I don't have a job, my GF has been pressuring to the max that I don't have a job and doesn't believe that we'll have a future together. I don't see why women find it that big of a deal...If i wasn't trying to get a job then thats out of the question but the fact is that I HAVE BEEN APPLYING AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING HARD. Whenever i get a job interview she gets all angry that i tell my mates who wish me the best of luck, but she sees it like they will inject me with confidence and that I will be over confident in the interview. She obviously has different job interviews mixed up, because the ones i go for a sales and marketing jobs where confidence plays a BIG part, they obviously aren't going to hire someone who is shy and all. They say men don't understand women, sometimes your partner doesn't understand you either. I do however understand the pressure that her parents would put her under cause they are worried that i won't be a reliable man and won't be able to give her happiness...
She's home now.
To be Continued..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment