Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I will always remember...

Alot of people tell me that, My blogs are always dull, always sad. I wonder why i choose to remember and blog about my bad memories, yet i keep and cherish all the happy yet joyful moments that i have hmmmm. This blog will be the last blog

The 1st time that i saw you, you tattooed an image of yourself into my brain, an image that im sure i will always remember. Location ? Number 28 Sunset Boulevard. Although we only spoke for a short amount of time, it was long enough for me to tell you my name and also just long enough for me to ask for yours.

When we met for the 2nd time we laughed.

And when we met for the 3rd time we cried.

When we met for the 4th time, we were quiet.

And from then on there was no point counting, cause what was happening what quite obvious.

I was cleaning around my room today and found a picture. It was a picture of us. One of the many memories that we shared together. Also one of the last memories that i have if you dont count the ones within my brain.


I will never be able to forget, but i will always remember what happened. Whether i like it or not you will always be A part of me Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment