Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just a nice guy

Sometimes I wonder whether it's good to be nice to others or not. When you think about it when you treat everyone the same how does the one you like or am interested in know that she is different from anyone else in your life? I think now is the time that I didn't treat all the same and that I make it visible to you that you are more special to me than the others in my life :)
From now on I will treat you differently and make you feel more special than anyone else that's in my life. I will make sure that you know I'm being more nice to you for a reason. Cause I want to become a part of your life and I want you to become a part of mine. I don't want to be seen as just a nice guy who is nice to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. that's exactly what I said abt u...
    more like i can say it's not being a nice guy, but still playing around...

    ReplyDelete