Monday, October 18, 2010

Gym work

I am starting to see some results from all my hard work at the gym finally ! =) pushing hard at boxing and practising my kicks i thought there was sweat coming off my nose, to realise when i wiped the sweat off my nose that it was bleeding. Maybe that was why i got the strange looks. I went to the washroom, washed off the blood and got right back into the kicks, even went harder than usual haha, then finished it off with a good hard weights session and i dropped the weights a little so that i aim for speed and not body building. I always find it funny how the stretching/boxing room is quiet until I begin my boxing training. Trying to perfect my One Inch Punch and make some progress i realised that i think it went backwards instead of progressing *sighs* looks like i should aim more for tonning and speed instead of body building and muscle growth. It sounds like a plan.
My mate chun recently said to me that he would like to kick my ass lol which made me pumped and now im so keen to have a Spar session with him and watch him whoop my arse haha i think it will be interesting and now i am mega excited for that spar session to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment